3135 Murphy Hall - Seats 16 to 18 at the table with no additional chairs in the room.
1215 Murphy Hall - Seats 20 at the table with a maximum capacity of 25.
*The main contact attending the meeting, of the requesting department, must submit the completed form below. An email will follow the request to confirm if the slot is available.
- Academic Senate business meetings will take precedence in occupying the rooms, if the necessity arises.
- The rooms are only available for reservation during normal business hours: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
- The main contact will check-out the conference room key in 3125 MH no more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved meeting time.
- Keys must be returned promptly to 3125 MH after the reserved meeting time.
- When requesting a time slot, please include the necessary prep/clean-up time.
- Food and beverages must be removed upon the end of each reservation.
- Both rooms have built-in projection capabilities and phone lines. However, supplemental equipment such as laptops, polycom phones, speakers, and microphones must be provided by the requesting department.
- Spills and breakage must be reported to 3125 Murphy Hall immediately.
- Conference rooms must be locked with lights turned off when no longer in use.
You cannot check out the key before 8 AM.
If your meeting ends at 5 PM, the key must be returned prior to 5 PM.
If you are inquiring about multiple dates and times, please email us at email@example.com.