Updated: June 1, 2023
Fiscal Year 2023-24 Applications Are Now Open
Travel Grants support domestic and international travel to conferences in addition to virtual conferences and meetings of recognized scholarly societies for the purpose of presenting results of original research and/or creative activity.
Academic Senate Members may apply and be awarded up to one conference travel grant per fiscal year (July 1 through June 30). Applications must be received by May 31 (No exceptions):
- domestic up to $700 including Canada and Mexico
- international up to $1500
- or virtual up to $250.
- For additional funding opportunities, please refer to the ORCA website.
- Other travel resources: UC Trip Planner web portal, travel registration and Worldcue mobile app, UCLA Travel Services, Connexxus Portal.
- Travel Advisory, Alerts, Entry & Exit Requirements When Planning Travel
- Guide: My Travel Grant History in DMS
- For travel occurring July 1, 2024 - June 30, 2025 please apply for the 2024-25 conference travel grant cycle. Applications for 2024-25 conference travel will open June 3, 2024.
- Contact: email@example.com